Ragan has always had a healing touch and started learning about massage at a young age. By the age of 12 she was already helping family members and friends feel better and discovering her passion for the art. Having a natural ability, Ragan graduated from Alpha Health Massage Institute in Knoxville in 2001 and moved to Nashville soon after to start her business. Ragan has experience in many different modalities of massage including chair work, lymphatic, Swedish, Neuromuscular, sports and hot stone. She continues to learn new things about massage and years of positive feedback have led Ragan to focus her efforts on a combination of Swedish and Neuromuscular techniques.
Providing Massage Therapy in Bellevue, Belle Meade, and surrounding areas. Ragan Chambers works with you in the luxury & comfort of your own home. You do not have to worry about fighting traffic, finding a parking spot, or driving away and getting stressed again. All you need is a little space for her to set up she brings the rest. Massages start at $90. Call or email today to book your appointment.
Take a break, refresh your body and mind with a relaxing chair massage. Improve your employee productivity and morale with corporate chair massages. Chair massage is also a great addition for your next party or event. Call or email for details.
To find out about current specials check us out on facebook.
This massage is tailored to what you need. Working together with you Ragan will use Relation, Swedish, and Neuromuscular massage techniques to make you feel great!
This massage is what you need. An hour never seems to be enough. Working together with you Ragan will use Relation, Swedish, and Neuromuscular massage techniques with 30 more minutes!!!
Take your custom massage to a new level with the added benefit of Heat! Using smooth heated basalt stones to help your muscle tension melt away.
Chair massage can be provided at corporate offices, events, weddings, and many more occasions.
If you are an expecting mother, this is what you need. You will receive a custom massage focused on helping you relax and to gain some relief from the discomfort you are experiencing. You will get to enjoy this massage even more with a special prenatal cushion that allows you to lay face down. (no extra charge for this service)
Ragan is Birth Doula helping women have a positive birth experience. She brings a calming presence along with physical and emotional support from the onset of active labor up until 2 hours after delivery. Call or Email to get more information regarding this service.
- Ragan was recommended by my former Physical Therapist and I’m so pleased with her service. She came to my house, has a heated table, and I’m beyond words of the excellent care she gave me. She brought RELIEF to my tight and sore muscles in neck and shoulder. She’s intentional, focused, and has a gift to help others through Therapeutic massage. She has a calming and peaceful personality and really cares for her clients. I’ve already booked my next appointment.
- I enjoyed her soothing, calm presence in addition to the great massage! She is very professional and talented, leaving me feeling relaxed and refreshed.
- Ragan was very professional and attentive. By the time she finished I felt renewed. Thanks Ragan!!!
- I just had my first in home massage with Ragan today, and it was awesome! She brings the whole spa experience to your house - the heated table, the relaxing music, and of course the skill of an experienced masseuse. Ragan is professional and personable. Also, it’s so nice to get your massage and then relax in your own house, no driving home. I highly recommend booking a massage with her (hint: get the 90 minutes!).
- Just had my first massage by Ragan and have already booked my next appointment! She is absolutely amazing and she came to my house! She is very professional and a natural massage therapist! Highly recommend her!
24 hours notice for appointment cancellation needed.
If you do not cancel before 24 hours there will be a $50 cancellation fee Due within 7days of the missed appointment. I thank you for your understanding and compliance of this new policy.